Friday 23 September 2011

Who Do You See?

First of all just a reminder that I will be having a book signing on Saturday, September 24, 2011, at Chapters Book Store, West Edmonton Mall from noon till 4:00 p.m..

The other day I was asked who I saw playing Michael if Absolute became a movie.  Honestly, I didn't know, but it was during that conversation that it occurred to me just how explicit my mind pictures what all my characters look like.  I don't know why, but I never gave much thought about how other people would see them, I guess I simply assumed they saw them exactly how I did -- how silly am I?  It was interesting... One of the ladies said that while reading Absolute, she envisioned Robert Pattinson as Michael (I choked, Michael doesn't look anything like him),  another said that it wasn't a movie star she envisioned, it was someone that she built from scratch.

Who do you see Michael as?  For me, Michael will always have a wisp of jet black bangs softly laying on his forehead with his perfect smile and body, Rose will always have long brown hair that she has to straightened with her beautiful green eyes and petite frame.  They will never change, they are forever in my mind as my Michael and my Rose.


Have a great day and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment